Car Insurance News
Latest Car Insurance News
Get the latest updates and news stories on the car insurance industry right here. Don’t bother skimming the headlines; we get the news that matters to you so you can find it without leaving our site. From the Toyota recall to rates going up in your state, we’ve got you covered for all news on the auto insurance industry. Click the headlines below to read more.
- The Cost of Low Car Insurance Rates is on a Decline
- Auto Insurance Quotes for Lawyers Show They’re Bad Drivers
- Inaccurate Driver Records Lead Auto Insurance Companies to Reimburse Overcharge
- Recession Has Created More Uninsured Drivers
- Your Cheap Auto Insurance Might Be a Scam
- Winter Weather has Negative Effect on Auto Insurance Companies
- The Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for West Virginia?
- Toyota Recalls Result in Affordable Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance Premiums Are Expected to Rise
- Tampa Now 2nd Highest in Auto Insurance Fraud
- Recent Car Crashes Have Fatal Injuries Nationwide
- Drivers Without Auto Insurance Could End Up Without a Vehicle
- Auto Insurer Tries to Lure Competitor’s Clients with Inexpensive Auto Insurance Through Proposition 17
- 2 Wireless Companies Offer Solution for Lower Auto Insurance Rates
- Weird Causes of Automobile Accidents
- AT&T’s New Campaign Could Promote Lower Car Insurance Rates
- Will Car Insurance Industry See More Sales in 2010 Through Cash For Clunkers Program?
- Auto Insurance Not Likely to Help Runaway Prius Owner
- Mercedes’ Experimental Safety Vehicle is Inexpensive Auto Insurance’s Dream Come True
- What Makes Car Insurance Quotes Higher
- Neglecting Automobile Safety Could Result in Bizarre Accidents
- Taurus Police Interceptor Deters Speeders and Lowers Auto Insurance
- New Brake Requirements May Lower Car Insurance Quotes
- Celebrity DUIs: No Cheap Auto Insurance For Them
- Fewer Drunk Drivers on Saint Patrick’s Day: Lower Car Insurance
- Coalition for Safer Roads Reduces Auto Insurance Rates
- Auto Insurance: Is Flooding Included in Your Policy?
- Three Arrested in Tampa for Auto Insurance Quotes Fraud
- Car Insurance for Most and Least Expensive 2010 Vehicles
- Texas Car Insurance Quotes for Hispanics on the Rise
- Hit and Run Duo Tries to Cheat Car Insurance Company
- 92 Year Old’s Crash Could Raise Auto Insurance
- Does Your Car Insurance Cover Hackers?
- Auto Insurance Boosted by Car Surfing
- Street Racing Not Covered in Auto Insurance Quotes
- Car Insurance Premiums On the Rise
- Carriage Crash Ends Cheaper Car Insurance for Elderly Man
- No Cheap Car Insurance for Heather Locklear
- Auto Insurance Rates Rise Due to Driver Error
- Car Insurance Quotes Rise When Texting Driver
- Texas Auto Owners Insurance Claims Rise
- Auto Premiums Rise After Cyclist Hit
- Car Insurance Companies Fight Fraud
- Couple Will File GMC Insurance Claim
- Student Car Insurance May Drop After Demo
- Cheap Car Insurance for Teens On the Rise
- Salem Driver Buys Cheap Car Insurance After Crash
- Wisconsin Makes Car Insurance Mandatory
- Auto Insurance Rises for Pete and Ashley
- Car Black Boxes Mean Cheaper Car Insurance
- Proposition 17 Means Car Insurance Companies Would Keep Discounts
- Auto Owners Insurance Claims Invalid After Unlicensed Man Crashes Friend’s Car
- Auto Premiums Rise After Multi-Car Accident
Agents Near You
Why is the Type S model of the RSX way more expensive to insure than the base model?[...]
What's more expensive to insure for a married couple: The Acura MDX or the Lexus RX 350?[...]
- Will my premiums go up if my car gets rear ended?
- Why is the Type S model of the RSX way more expensive to insure than the base model?
- What's more expensive to insure for a married couple: The Acura MDX or the Lexus RX 350?
- Is The Acura TSX a safe car for my teenage daughter to drive on our insurance?
- How much does it cost a month to insure a 2002 Acura RSX Type S in NJ?
- What's the average insurance cost of an Acura TL-S for a safe driver with a clean history?
- Are Acura's costly to insure because of their high theft rate?
- What's the cheapest Acura model to insure for a student?